Pest Control Franchise Opportunities
Many different locations available
Sustainable Business Opportunities
A’Africa Pest Prevention Franchise for Sale
A’Africa Pest Prevention is a pest-and vegetation control company that focuses on inspection, identification, recommendation, treatment and control. A’Africa Pest Prevention cares for the environment and only SABS approved products is used.
Initial Fee: From R75,000 – R250,000 excluding VAT (Lump Sum) dependent on territory
Includes: The right to operate an A’Africa Pest Prevention Franchise in the Territory.
- An operational package, containing:
- Operational Manual for A’Africa;
- Admin bundle.
Set-up Cost: R40 000 excluding VAT
Included in this fee is:
- Training for one individual in Structural Pest Control through an accredited training provider.
- Training for one individual in Industrial Weed Control through an accredited training provider.
- Practical training.
- Quality Assurance Software Systems.
- Start-up equipment
Working capital: R65 000
Training: Included in Set-up cost
Total Investment: From R180,000 – R355,000 excluding VAT (Lump Sum) dependent on territory
Royalty Fee: 3% of turnover with a minimum fee of from R2 500 (starting from month4) (See Territory list for detail)
Training and Support
A’Africa Pest Prevention franchisors will train you in every aspect of your business by guiding you through an extensive orientation program and included in the set-up cost is formal training from an accredited training provider in the industry.
About A’Africa Pest Prevention franchise
An A’Africa Pest Prevention franchise opportunity allows you to begin your first day of business with a recognized name. A’Africa Pest Prevention was established in 2004 and has franchises in the Free State, North West, Northern Cape and Eastern Cape.
As an A’Africa Pest Prevention franchise, you will benefit from:
- Contract development suppor
- Human Resource support
- Comprehensive operations manual
- Proven management and business systems
- Systems and procedures that ensure profit, growth and success
- Franchisor support and response times
- Networking at meetings with industry professionals.
Benefits of a pest control company includes:
- Some industries are lawfully required to make use of the services of a professional pest control company.
- Repeat business with service level agreements
- Very large client base
- It is a professional service business
- It is a fast growing industry
A’Africa Pest Prevention controls and prevents the following pests:
- Bed bugs
- Fish moths
- Mole crickets