A'Africa Pest Prevention has been protecting homes and business in South Africa from pests since 2004.
We correctly identify pests and do proper application of suitable methods and/or pesticides that will ensure quick, economical and effective control of all pests without damage to property or danger to the lives of humans or animals.
A'Africa Pest Prevention focusses on: Inspection, Identification, Recommendation, Treatment and Control.
A'Africa Pest Prevention cares for the environment and only SABS approved products are used.
What is a Pest?
“A pest is an organism that harms man or his property, or is likely to do so. The harm must be significant, the damage of economical importance or being a nuisance as in the case of industrial or domestic pests”
View a List of the Most Common Pests in South Africa
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
A'Africa Pest Prevention also offers pest control as part of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) compliance in the food manufacturing industry. Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a systematic preventive approach to food safety and pharmaceutical safety that addresses physical, chemical, and biological hazards as a means of prevention rather than finished product inspection. HACCP is used in the food industry to identify potential food safety hazards, so that key actions, known as Critical Control Points (CCPs) can be taken to reduce or eliminate the risk of the hazards being realized. The system is used at all stages of food production and preparation processes including packaging, distribution, etc. A'Africa Pest Prevention is fully qualified to assist and roll-out a HACCP Integrated Pest Management programs for any customer.
A'Africa Pest Prevention Controls and Prevents the Following Pests:
Why Choose A'Africa Pest Prevention?
Through our group of franchises, A’Africa Pest Prevention employs a team of technicians who can safely and effectively remove a wide range of pests from your residential or commercial property. Our services include:
- General pest control: Our general pest control programme is aimed at removing or preventing a range of different pests from causing damage to your health, stock, or property. This service deals with spiders, rodents, fleas, bed bugs, and ants, to name a few.
- Vegetation management: A'Africa Pest Prevention offers a vegetation management programme that aims to prevent fast-growing, alien and indigenous plants from destroying crops and property.
- Health related pest control: A'Africa Pest Prevention can help prevent or reduce the risk of pests around homes and businesses. Through our range of innovative solutions, we can help minimize the contamination or destruction of stock and food supplies and related illnesses.
- Contract cleaning: We aim to deliver peace of mind through our pest control and cleaning services. When you obtain your contract cleaning services from A'Africa Pest Prevention, you can rest assured that our processes are certified and our services the best in the business.
- Integrated pest management: As part of our commitment to protect the environment, our Integrated pest management (IPM) approach uses natural and economic pest control mechanisms to emphasise healthy growth of crops with minimal disruption to the ecosystem.
- Nuisance pest control: Many pests, especially pigeons and rodents, tend to spread diseases which can be dangerous to humans. Some pests can be a nuisance as they are noisy and leave a mess. A'Africa Pest Prevention can assist with the humane removal of nuisance pests.
- Termite control: If your property has a termite infestation, A'Africa Pest Prevention will implement a treatment solution to help prevent future infestations.
- Rodent management programs: A'Africa Pest Prevention can implement a range of solutions to your rodent issue.
Contact A'Africa Pest Prevention today to discuss an effective pest control protocol for your organisation.